OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – WIGAN (WN6) – PERMANENT – UP TO £18,525
My client, a successful, specialist firm who are very well regarded and work with large clients across the UK are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join their office of 15. Working alongside one other Administrator, your key duties will include:
- Providing comprehensive administration support to the office
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients via telephone and email
- Handling general enquiries
- Using and updating the CRM system on a daily basis
- Preparing quotes on behalf of the Sales Team
- Processing customer orders
- Organising couriers
- Typing correspondence
The ideal candidate will be confident using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, you will need a minimum of 12 months recent office administration experience, be a good team player with the ability to work well on your own initiative.
- Onsite parking, modern
- Friendly work environment
- Private healthcare scheme
- Progression opportunities.
For further information about this opportunity please call Emma / Leanne at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0151 2550565. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!