MORTGAGE ADMINISTRATOR – HANLEY – PERMANENT – £19K
We are seeking a candidate with a CeMap qualification and mortgage administration experience to join our established client in Hanley.
This role will see you;
- Handling the administration/processing roles for mortgage administration
- Ensure that all work carried out is compliant
- Managing all incoming mortgage enquiries via phone or email
- Update systems to ensure data is up to date and accurate
- Issue standard letters to customers, solicitors, banks
- Deal with references, benefit forms, claim forms, tax certificates, approximate balances and charges
- Check replies to letters for accuracy and update records on accompanying systems as necessary
- To ensure all mortgage exceptions and identified errors are duly investigated and corrected
- Ensure that the customer correspondence filing is scanned and maintained
- Process debit card payments accurately and efficiently for mortgage accounts, fees and charges etc.
- Deal empathetically, with requests from customers who are experiencing difficulties making their mortgage payments
You must have your CeMap qualification, have a GCSE grade C in Math and English, have good numerical and English skills and be confident on all areas of MS Office. This role would suit someone with previous experience, excellent communication skills and a warm and engaging manner.
For further information about this opportunity please call Nicola or Iona at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251.
Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.