MORTGAGE ADMINISTRATOR – NEAR AIRPORT – £24 – £27K DOE – HYBRID ROLE 60% OFFICE, 40% HOME WORKING
FANTASTIC RANGE OF BENEFITS INCLUDING STUDY SUPPORT.
Working for a large well established IFA organisation who are a leader in their field and expanding all of the time. Working in beautiful modern offices as part of a successful and experienced team.
- Liaising with clients, lenders and Solicitors ensuring that new business is set up correctly from application to completion
- Providing all round admin support in relation to mortgage applications and updating the systems ensuring that compliance has been met
- Managing and storing of client information accurately and in a timely fashion
- Providing a link between the client and the Consultant ensuring both are kept updated at all times regarding their mortgage matters
- Issuing documentation to clients and working to strict turnaround times
- Inputting mortgage applications as required by the Brokers
- Creating documents for the mortgage team and making sure they are kept up to date
- Producing information for reporting for the Team Leader
- Helping to review workplace practices with the Mortgage Team Leader to help improve efficiencies within the mortgage team
Please call Louise on 01625 533844
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!