MEDICAL SECRETARY – WARRINGTON – TO START ASAP – £12-13PH- TEMP – PERM
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Medical Secretary to provide efficient secretarial and administrative services for a well-established organisation on a temporary – permanent basis. Immediate start available.
Supporting the Medical Director, Duties will include;
- Diary Management.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Producing and maintaining rotas for the team.
- Preparing meeting rooms and collating relevant documents.
- Responsible for all clinical correspondence, preparing reports and letters.
- Assisting with all other administrative duties as required on a daily basis.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop your secretarial skills in a fast moving and dynamic setting. The ideal candidate will be someone with previous secretarial experience, someone who can prioritize their workload and has a warm telephone manner.
If you are interested in this position, please Katie at Forrest Recruitment a call today on 01925 652323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!