Marketing Executive – Newcastle – Permanent- £35,000-£40,000
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join this innovative and forward-thinking organisation based in the heart of Newcastle. You will be responsible for driving forward the marketing function within the business, working as part of a small team. Closely interacting with the Head of Marketing to deliver sales & marketing campaigns and to be involved in the ongoing overall company marketing strategy.
As an ambitious candidate, you will be self-motivated, driven and have perseverance to allow you to carry out the following duties…
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Produce promotional and marketing communications sing varying platforms
- Work alongside internal teams such as Sales, to ensure the correct marketing collateral is produced and sales are driven forward
- Promote products in innovative ways
- Quantify marketing data to show effectiveness of initiatives
- Report into the Head of Marketing, working to agreed timescales and product launch dates
- Liaise with marketing agencies on specific projects
- Managing marketing budgets
- Attending exhibitions and events when required
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for the company
- Gathering or producing images from various sources
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Marketing and a degree or relevant CIM qualification is also required. In return the company offers a salary range of between £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience, with 23 days holiday + Bank holidays, life Assurance and pension scheme. The client ensure they utilise each other’s strengths to drive the business and support one another, challenging themselves to find better solutions and ways of working and they reward hard work and success.
For further information about this opportunity please call Nicola at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.