MARKETING ASSISTANT, Wilmslow, £27 – £30K, Parking on site + excellent benefits.
Working for a national well established organisation who are exceedingly successful and reputable and a specialist in their field.
The Marketing Assistant role will primarily assist the whole of the marketing team in shaping and delivering campaigns, events and projects. This position will cover both day-to-day marketing admin activities, and on More specific areas such as campaigns with measurable objectives and deliverables.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create campaign targets to measure and assess all marketing campaigns in each focus area.
- Briefing artwork amends on all brochures, inserts and signage to create updated documents
- Updating the website through Agency Pilot on any changes, and uploading all PR stories to the website, management and updating of the microsites
- Writing, editing and posting creative and dynamic content for the website, campaigns and social media channels with the ultimate aim of driving more visitors to the website. Writing & Editing Press releases
- Creating and delivery of presentations
- Writing creative briefs for external agencies
- Submitting Ideas for marketing programmes designed to enhance and grow the company as well as individual services.
- Organising photography for PR and events
- Second in line to answer calls from the main enquiry line, assisting customers with their enquiries and transferring calls to other team members
- Assisting the Campaigns and Events Executive with the set up and preparation of live event days and pop up events.
- Assisting the data manager with updating/cleaning Agency Pilot CRM database
- Reporting website and social media analytics information on a monthly basis
- Design and delivery of artwork to be utilised across various marketing channels, including social media, microsites and print and hoardings etc…
- Manage and co-ordinate best practise on all digital media platforms via SEO/SEM/SERP, PPC, CRM, and Google Analytics
- Ordering of stock such as brochures, promotional materials, events equipment and furniture etc…
- Processing of all marketing invoices within the department.
- Reporting for website, social and other campaign tracking
- Collating PR Coverage
- Other general administrative duties may be required to support the overall Marketing team including processing invoices and noting costs against budgets, updating invoice spreadsheets
- Previous marketing experience with relevant transferrable skills applicable to marketing (at least 1 – 2 years)
- Calm and methodical with the ability to priorities, problem solve, manage time and work under pressure
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work to deadlines and work under their own initiative.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office apps and services
- Strong own initiative, ability to work independently with a problem-solving mentality
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain, influence, present and report on what you have learned in each focus area and what their marketing application is
- Previous design, digital or content creation advantageous, but not essential
- Experience in B2B and the property sector would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience in working with CRM’s and digital analytics
- Keen attention to detail and some experience in proof reading
- Own car and clean driving licence essential as expected to travel to properties, towns and events on occasion
Contact Louise, Forrest Recruitment, 01625 533844, [email protected]