Management Accountant Warrington c£25,000
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a management accountant to join a fast growing, innovative and global enterprise.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Your duties will include:
- Raise client invoices in accordance with contractual requirements.
- To expedite payment of invoices from clients, resolving any queries made.
- Checking supplier invoices and supporting information against the system/contract in place.
- Setting up and processing payment runs, processing expense claims and matching receipts.
- Maintaining weekly cash flow for the business.
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns for review.
- Recording bank and cash transactions, using the in house system.
- Performing all other administrative duties as and when required.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
The ideal candidate will have an accounting qualification or equivalent experience in financial accounting. Someone who is a confident communicator and has the ability to work effectively as part of a wider team. If you are interested in this position then please call Lisa today on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!