MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT TEMPORARY, WITH VIEWS TO PERMANENT c30,000
YOUR NEW ROLE
My client are an exciting business who are looking to grow their UK division on a fast rate and can offer an exciting career within their offices. Due to an increase in workload, they are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join the team.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Your duties will include:
- Raising sales invoices on to Sage line 50
- Cash Allocation from UK bank accounts to customers’ accounts
- Inputting wage information and emailing to outsourced payroll bureau
- Double checking expenses and sending to Italy for payments
- Liaising with HQ re approval + management of branch expenses for larger needs
- Credit Control
- Liaising with credit insurance agencies for new customers + accounts whose credit limits need to be reviewed
- Producing sales reports, net profits and stock reports
- Purchase Ledger – matching/batching and inputting onto Sage
- Stock reconciliation
- Liaising with any external bodies i.e. auditors
- Forwarding sales orders to warehouse for processing and raising sales invoices
- Closing all ledgers off month end, monthly sales and stock reporting through to a full set of management accounts; including net profits, balance sheets and P + L reporting
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
With excellent company benefits offered, if you have the relevant accounts experience for this position then please call Lisa at Forrest Recruitment Ltd on 01925652323.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!