LOGISTICS COORDINATOR – SALE BASED
Mon – Fri, Full time, £26-28,000 DOE
My client who has been established for over 50 years and is globally revered is now looking for someone to join their high performing logistics team.
- Managing order fulfilment processes to ensure on-time delivery.
- Dealing with coordination of shipments, within the UK and internationally.
- Route planning for internal van delivery team.
- Collaborating with logistics and other supply chain teams to ensure smooth operations.
- Receiving and processing Goods Returns Notes for damaged and faulty products.
- Liaising internally and externally regarding stock enquiries and dealing with any customer queries
- Raising, checking, and processing purchase orders
- Raising and processing sales invoices
- Receiving delivery schedules and ensuring data is entered correctly.
Import/Export experience will prove a strong advantage on application.
For full role details and a list of company benefits, contact TARA on 0161 928 9268 or email your CV to [email protected].
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!