LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR – WILMSLOW (OUTSKIRTS)– UP TO £24K DOE- PERMANENT – FULL-TIME
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator looking to start their career within a dynamic and progressive business, you will be working for a well-established and highly reputable company based on the outskirts of Wilmslow. Offering working hours of Monday-Friday (8.45 – 5.15) with excellent benefits such as 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, generous pension contributions and free onsite parking.
This role will support the Logistics Manager to undertake all logistical and administrative duties required to ensure an accurate, safe, and traceable movement of food products from supplier to third-party processor /manufacturer to customer. Will involve taking and processing orders, providing quotes, liaising with transport companies to ensure delivery.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to organise and maintain a busy workload
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience is not essential, though is desirable, as full training will be provided
For further information about this opportunity please call Brenda / Louise at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01625 533844 Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!