LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR – POYNTON – £22.5K – CONTRACT UNTIL AUGUST 2023
A privately owned food manufacturing and distribution company are seeking a Logistics Administrator based in Poynton. Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8.45am-5.15pm contracted until August 2023. You will be joining a professional company and everything they do is kept close to their heart. There is a lot of scope with this company as they offer great progression for their people with high earnings potential.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Support trading directors in completion of orders; customer requests; providing costings for potential business
- Creation of purchase orders onto database system and keeping details up to date accordingly.
- Scheduling timely collections and deliveries with correct equipment, at agreed, best value costs.
- Providing quotes
- Quality control
- To provide assistance to other departments principally the finance department to ensure all invoices received are traceable to sales invoices created and no trades go unaccounted for.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- To be switched on and bright.
- IT skills including Excel
- Familiarity with Trading Supply Chain from producer through to Haulage to end user.
- HACCP Level 3 ideally but not essential
- 24 days holidays & bank holidays
- Parking on site
- 5% pension
- Bonus scheme