Lettings/ Property Coordinator Liverpool up to 27,000 DOE
Our client is an independently owned, ambitious and growing Property organisation, who are seeking to recruit a Lettings/Property Manager to join them.
- Reporting to the Head of Property Management, handling all day-to-day enquiries from all parties via email/telephone/online portal
- Scheduling planned/regular maintenance.
- Arranging reactive maintenance works & repairs.
- Health & Safety Compliance management, ensuring each property has the required documents/tests, such as Gas Safety Certificates, Electric Installation Condition Reports, and smoke alarms, for example.
- Arranging & carrying out regular site visits & inspections
- General filing and administration.
- You have previous experience in Property Management (1+ years)
- You have a full driving licence – ESSENTIAL!
- Show a genuine interested in the property industry and are looking for opportunities.
- You are well-organised, respectful of your teammates, and work well under pressure.
For further information about this opportunity please call Siobhan at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0151 2550565.
Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!