Key Account Administrator Horwich up to £23,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a rapidly expanding manufacturing company based in Horwich. Based in a team of 3, the successful candidate will be supporting the customer service supervisor playing an active role in the day to day activities of the customer service team where you will be focusing on key accounts dealing with large blue chip organisations.
- Checking orders daily on an in-house system and authorizing
- Producing excel reports on a daily basis, collating raw information and putting it into a spreadsheet
- Coordinating logistics and dealing with any issues
- Account management, building relationships
- Dealing with customer credits
- Dealing with customer queries
- Maintaining customer information, checking contract details, addresses etc.
- Achieving and exceeding departments KPI’s.
- Seeking a candidate with strong communication skills who has good working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent company benefits offered.
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Pension 5% employee and 5% employer
- Bonus paid out annual at 10%
- Smart working