INTERNAL SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT– HOLMES CHAPEL – PERMANENT – £21,000 + COMMISSION
An exciting opportunity to join a small but successful company who look to grow and develop their employees and promote from within. If you would like to learn the ropes within a busy commercial organisation and take on new responsibility and tasks as the role develops, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Based within modern offices in the heart of Holmes Chapel, We are recruiting on behalf of national supplier to the beauty and cosmetics industries. Due to growth, they require a Customer focused individual to join their team within the Sales Department.
The role will be for an Internal Sales/Business Development candidate who will be responsible for the following duties…
- Contacting possible customers
- Completing registration processes
- Processing customer orders
- Taking payments
- Categorising customers and managing relationships accordingly
- Setting up the Sales department with the manager
- Account management
- Managing high spent clients
- Handling and resolving customer issues and complaints
- Receive and log new enquiries
- Chase certificates and ID from customers purchasing medical products
- Liaise with internal teams and the manufacturing site to ensure customer needs are met
- Support the office function with administration duties
- Become fully integrated into the team to ensure that you can cover the other staff member’s roles if required.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a sales or customer service capacity previously, be customer focused, professional and commercially aware. The ability to recognise opportunities to generate profit is essential along with acting as one of the primary contacts for the business.
An excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career within this highly regarded organisation.
Own transport would be advantageous but is not essential. Free onsite parking is available, company pension scheme, pension and casual dress. Excellent career opportunities.
For further information about this opportunity please call Nicola at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.