INFORMATION MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR – KNUTSFORD – £22K + GOOD BENEFITS INCLUDING PARKING ON SITE.
Working for a global engineering organisation who are a leader in their field.
- Working alongside a team of engineers who are working on a variety of engineering projects
- Collating and recording all project documentation
- Inputting onto the system and keeping records updated at all times
- Uploading technical drawings and certification to keep project files organised and updated.
- Working to deadlines and chasing up missing documentation as and when required
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- All other administration tasks required by the team.
The ideal candidate will be computer literate with a good organised approach to manage information on systems as well as update and keep manual documentation and certification updated.
A good eye for detail and used to working at pace and to deadlines.
Contact Louise, Forrest Recruitment Limited, 01625 533844.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!