HR Officer – (12 Months FTC) Liverpool up to £36k DOE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Officer to join a school based in Liverpool on a 12-month FTC.
The purpose of the role is to support the Director of People and Culture to deliver the strategic people plan and oversee day to day HR operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with preferred agency suppliers.
- Managing full recruitment and selection life cycle in line with safer recruitment guidance.
- Overseeing the induction and onboarding processes
- Pre-employment compliance checks including DBS, references, right to work and overseas police checks.
- Maintaining digital HR system and electronic filing system, including updating payroll information, completing variations and changes.
- Drafting letters, emails, reports and contracts.
- Absence monitoring and sickness absence management, including OH referrals and intervention.
- Providing support, advice and guidance to managers on employee relations and policies and procedures.
- Attending disciplinary, grievance and attendance meetings to provide support, advice and guidance to management.
- Essential – The successful candidate will need to be educated to degree level and have CIPD recognised qualification to a minimum of level 5.
- Essential – to have working knowledge of employment law.
- Essential – Minimum 1-year proven experience working in a similar role.
- Desirable – experience working within an education setting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess advanced IT and administrative skills.
For further information about this opportunity please call Emily or Siobhan at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0151 2550565. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!