PART TIME HR/OFFICE MANAGER – WINSFORD – PERMANENT – £29-£30K PRO RATA
We are currently recruiting on behalf of well established, manufacturing company in the heart of Winsford. They supply their bespoke products nationwide and pride themselves of the high standards of their goods along with their excellent customer service. The successful candidate have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a management role where they have liaised with heads of service such as accounts, payroll and HR. This role ideally needs a candidate to work 9.15am-2.45pm (some flexibility) Monday to Friday. Your key duties will include:
- Monitor employees working hours, absenteeism, annual leave and performance
- Carry out return to work interviews, disciplinary meetings and grievances
- Minute taking
- Training and development
- Providing HR advice to management
- Maintaining personnel files and records
- Payroll 4 weekly and monthly using Pegasus Opera
- Recruitment and selection activities such as advertising roles, sending out offer letters, typing contracts
- On boarding new starter – induction, setting up new employees on the system
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Experience within a similar role preferably 5 years plus
- Previous HR experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Planning and scheduling
- IT Proficient
This is a new position which is to relieve the Director of HR duties. Full training will be provided, however a strong knowledge of HR and Management is essential. Additional annual leave entitlement 23 days pro rata plus bank holidays, free onsite parking, company sick pay and pension scheme.
For further information about this opportunity please call Iona at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!