HR MANAGER – MACCLESFIELD – £35K – £40K DOE – PERMANENT
An opportunity has arisen at this very sought-after education establishment for a HR Manager. This is a stand-alone role, providing professional advice and support to Managers and staff on all aspects of Human Resources including recruitment, employee relations and people management that complies with employment legislation and best practice.
- To advise the Head of Foundation and Senior Management Team on all matters of Human Resources
- To ensure compliance with current employment legislation
- To provide advice, guidance and support to teaching and support staff
- To update policies and procedures
- To advise the school on financial and legal issues
- Oversight of the recruitment processes
- Development and delivery of training and learning
- Attend and support disciplinary, grievance and capability hearings
- Be the point of contact for legal advisers
- Monitor sickness and absence levels as well as production of annual statistics
- Management of recruitment of all new staff, job descriptions, advertising, applications, references, letters and contracts of employment
- Maintain personnel files on all staff in accordance with GDPR and DBS guidelines
- Prepare payroll instructions
- Management and development of employee benefits
The HR Manager will also manage new starter and leaver processes, maintain staff training records and be a point of contact for all support staff in the absence of the Director of Finance.
You will have proven experience, ideally be a qualified CIPD candidate and show evidence of continuing professional development, be in sympathy with the aims of the school and its community, promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons.
You will receive a competitive salary, receive 30 days holiday including bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme including life assurance, free parking and work in a wonderful environment alongside committed colleagues.
Apply to Brenda/Louise – Forrest Recruitment – 01625 533844
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!