HR/EXIT INTERVIEW SPECIALIST – £28,000 – £30,000 – HOME-BASED ROLE – 12-MONTH FTC – FLEXI-WORKING
My client is an innovative, extremely highly-regarded specialist services firm. They offer a one-of-a-kind service to their clients – helping them to resolve employee concerns and work towards a positive working culture. Due to continued growth, they are seeking somebody to join their team.
My client looks after their staff, they actually have an impressive statistic of zero turnover in the business.
This will be a home-based role. However, you must be based locally to Wigan. You will be expected to attend meetings in the local area etc.
This is an extremely exciting time to join, with the company currently in the middle of some very exciting projects.
The key purpose of this role is to conduct exit interviews. You will be outsourced to interview the staff leaving the organisations my client works with.
Your key duties will include:
- Conducting thorough exit interviews – primarily via Zoom/Teams
- Accurately recording reasons for leaving
- Identifying issues of concern and escalating them accordingly
- Producing detailed and informative reports showing attrition rates etc.
- Identifying trends/observations that can be reported back to the organisation
- Creating tables/graphs etc. to display your findings.
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience within HR and conducting exit interviews
- Be tactful, professional and approachable
- Be educated to at least A-Level standard
- Have a flexible approach to their working hours (see below)
Working hours: You will be expected to work 160 hours per month. However, your working pattern will be determined by YOU. You must have the flexibility to conduct exit interviews in the evening/at the weekend if required.
For more information or a confidential chat please call Emma on 01942 825285 or email your CV for immediate consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!