HR Assistant, Nantwich, £24,700, Permanent
Forrest Recruitment Ltd are currently supporting a local import and export organisation who are seeking a HR Assistant to join their small team of 2, reporting to the Client Support Manager. The successful candidate will ideally be CIPD Level 3 qualified and provide support for over 200 staff on site. Working hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, they will be flexible for the right candidate.
Daily duties will consist of:
- Advertising vacancies and managing interviews
- Supporting with the onboarding process and inductions
- Maintain employee information and keeping files updated
- Type up correspondence
- Coordinating training and workplace development
- Support with arrangements of company events
- Administer annual reviews
- Assist with the management of payroll admin
- Processing new starters and leavers information
The ideal candidate must be able to drive due to their location, have previous HR experience, be confident, reliable and demonstrate confidentiality.
For more information regarding the above role, please call Amy or Nicola on 01270 251251 or forward your CV to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow Forrest Recruitment on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!