HR ADVISOR – MACCLESFIELD – £30 – 35K DOE – FANTASTIC PACKAGE OF BENEFITS – MIXED HYBRID/OFFICE BASED ROLE
Working for an innovative and evolving international organisation within a beautiful, unique and interesting setting.
- Working within a busy HR Team of six reporting to the HR Manager and Head of HR
- Providing Employee Relations HR support to the business at all levels
- Assisting with the relocation of staff from abroad, dealing with all enquiries and processes connected to relocation
- Organising visas and applying to the government for special requirements and applications
- Updating systems and keeping records up to date
- Providing HR Advice and working to procedures and regulations in line with English and international employee legislation and guidance
- Working to deadlines and to strict procedures.
- Sitting in staff meetings, grievance and disciplinary situations
- Communicating with Senior Management and staff across a range of departments both UK and globally.
You will need the following:-
- CIPD qualified, or equivalent level of experience as an HR Advisor
- Proven background working with an HR environment ideally in a varied role spanning all areas of the employee lifecycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to form effective working relationships within a diverse environment
- Flexible team player who is adaptable to change and committed to delivering a high quality of service
- Excellent organisational skills and time management ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Numerical and IT literate with recognised
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor, CIPD qualified an advantage or good employee relations experience and background, you will need to have a steady career history, a strong professional work ethic, this role will be mostly office based with 1 – 2 days home working, the benefits including 30 days holiday + bank holidays, private health care for you and your dependants, free parking, fabulous pension scheme – employer contributes and you don’t contribute), free branded clothing and uniform, cycling club, running club etc. Shuttle bus available daily from Wilmslow town centre to pick up and drop off.
Contact Louise, Forrest Recruitment, 01625 533844 or email
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!