HR ADVISOR – WIGAN – TEMPORARY – 2-3 MONTHS – STARTING ASAP – £25-£28K
YOUR NEW COMPANY
This is an exciting, well known employer in the local area who are requiring some temporary support within their busy HR function for the next quarter.
YOUR NEW ROLE
The main role of the HR advisor is to advise both employees and management teams on the recruitment of new staff and retention of existing employees. You will generally be involved in helping hiring managers with their interview techniques and writing job descriptions, as well as researching performance evaluation methods and designing company policies.
So, if your passion is to give advice and ensure the HR department is nurturing a healthy work environment, then this is the role for you!
Duties are to include;
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Training hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques
- Assisting with and developing recruitment campaigns
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
- Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Supporting the HR manager with various duties, including grievance and disciplinary
- Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Change management experience advantageous
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Proven work experience as an HR advisor
- Ability to advise and work with senior members of staff
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly
Call Adele on 01942 825 285.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.