HR ADMINISTRATOR – WYTHENSHAWE – PERMANENT – £25K
A prestigious head office retail firm based in the heart of Wythenshawe, close to bus, train, motorway, and local tram routes are seeking proven HR Administrative professional to join their expanding team. If you want to work for a business who has an excellent benefit package and pride themselves on looking after their colleagues, then please apply today!
In this fast-paced role you will work with our wider team of Advisors to manage all aspects of administrative support for the areas of the business, including England and Irish divisions.
Day to day you’ll be:
- The first point of contact for all administrative and reporting queries into the department. This fast-paced role supports the business by providing a highly effective and efficient administrative support in a range of areas throughout the colleague’s career lifecycle including recruitment, sickness absence, maternity / paternity, contract issue and changes, development and promotions, annual reviews, and ad-hoc generalist support work.
- Provide colleagues with general advice and support signposting onwards as appropriate for more complex queries.
- Responsible for the support & career inboxes ensuring queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all personal data is processed confidentially and in line with GDPR regulations – accurately input colleague’s information into the database and all paperwork is scanned and correctly logged.
- Diarise, run, and manage the process of the department’s monthly/weekly reports inclusive of probationary periods, (prepare data and notify managers of probationary period end dates, requesting confirmation on end date or extension). Birthday report, annual reviews, long service, starters and leavers and other benefits issuing the relevant correspondence to colleagues and managers in line with deadlines.
- Responsible for managing the DBS database for new employees and any onboarding issues
- To be familiar with company policy, procedures, and practices to offer accurate advice and support.
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects
In return, you shall have a comprehensive benefit package, which includes access to gym and personal trainer facilities, subsidised food, and snacks, free on-site parking, annual bonus, pension, and your birthday off. So, whether you’re currently a HR Administrator, HR Assistant or looking for a new challenge, this exciting role will offer a host of development opportunities within a successful retail organisation.
For further information about this opportunity please call Lisa at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 928 9268. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!