Helpdesk Administrator – Temporary – 8 Weeks – Warrington – To Start Asap – £11.50ph
Working with a well-established organisation based in Warrington, who are looking to recruit for 3 temporary candidates to support the helpdesk team.
Key duties will include:
- Monitoring the helpdesk, proactively managing reactive and planned maintenance via the in-house system
- Updating the in house system with work orders
- Dealing with client requests via email and telephone
- Dispatching work to a team of engineers to sites
- Building up relationships with clients
- Ensuring the in-house system is kept well maintained
- Health and Safety Compliance – ensuring insurance documents are in place
- Monitoring outstanding work orders
- Producing backlog reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience working within scheduling/planning/maintenance – Desirable
- Proven experience working within Customer Services – Essential
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
For further information about this opportunity please call Katie at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 01925 652 323.
Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!