HEALTH AND SAFETY ADMINISTRATOR – WARRINGTON – UP TO 23K DOE
Seeking to recruit a Health + Safety Administrator to join a fast-paced team, working for a well-established construction company based in Central Warrington, close to public transport routes!
Core duties of the role will involve:
- Recording absence records from all sites
- Maintaining a site personnel database
- Sending out reminders for training renewals
- Applying for new CSCS/CPCS cards
- Sending out health and safety updates/bulletins
- Maintaining stock of PPE equipment and office supplies
- Undertaking weekly fire safety checks
- Maintaining a register of accidents and incidents
The successful applicant:
- Confident using Microsoft Packages – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral!
If you are interested in this position, please give Abbie a call at the office on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!