FINANCIAL CONTROLLER– MANCHESTER – PERMANENT – £30-60K
Our well-established, well-known client is on the look out for a Financial Controller to join their thriving team. Working for a respected business in the City Centre, you will be:
- Reporting into the Managing Director
- Preparing budget and financial forecast
- Preparing statutory accounts and coordinating with external accountants/auditors
- Preparing VAT returns/reports
- Reviewing payment runs and transactions
- Manage maintenance of all cash books both in excel and finance software to reconcile all bank accounts
You MUST have at least 2 years experience working within a similar position. The successful candidate will also be accounts qualified, will have experience working within a fast-growing business.
My client offers great employee benefits such as a performance related bonus, flexible working, pension scheme, company social days and volunteer/charity days.
For further information about this opportunity please call Amy / Laura at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 236 3600. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.