Finance Project Co-ordinator, £30-35,000 DOE.
Mon to Fri, Full Time.
Looking for an innovative, multi award-winning company with a brilliant team?
Experienced in ensuring accounts processes run smoothly, supporting the overall financial health of a company?
Our impressive client is looking to recruit a Finance Project Manager to not only ensure the smooth day-to-day running of their Finances, but also provide support managing the costs, budgeting and billing surrounding live projects – identifying operational and financial risks and opportunities.
- Confident on Sage 50 CLOUD & Microsoft Packages – especially EXCEL
- Proven knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Bank Reconciliations, VAT Returns etc
- Ability to gather financial data, analyse and report – providing recommendations for cost control and optimisation
- Experience in overseeing and managing financial projects, ensuring timely completion and adherence to budget – collaborating with colleagues and clients to define project £££, objectives, and deliverables
- Excellent analytical skills and a quick-witted approach
- Finance/ Accounts Degree or related Qualifications
- A genuine interest in strategic decision-making
- CONSTRUCTION / BUILD / SURVEYOR / ARCHITECT backgrounds will prove a great advantage
To take the next step in your Finance Career, pick up the phone to TARA today on 0161 928 9268 OR email your CV FAO: TARA to [email protected]
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow FORREST RECRUITMENT LTD on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!