FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER – 9 MONTH CONTRACT – NORTHWICH – £55K-65K
We have the opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to support our client in Northwich for 9 months covering a maternity leave. With a highly competitive salary this is a contract no to be missed. This position requires a commercially focused candidate with either an ACCA or CIMA qualification as an essential. Our client offers a hybrid working model with 2 days working from home and flexibility with working hours. This role will see you;
- Partner with the Business including members of the Senior Leadership Team to turn financial information into understandable messages that are used to drive value for the business.
- Identify risks and opportunities and provide decision support and analytics to drive step change improvements.
- Challenge the business and drive decisions by understanding variances, helping the business to manage spend and creating corrective action plans where necessary.
- Build bottom up department budgets and forecasts, understanding the key challenges facing the business and alignment with Group targets.
- Drive in-year delivery of plans/forecasts by partnering with the business to deliver specific cost actions as required across the Division.
- Work closely with the Market Finance Team (Finance Shared Services Centre) to ensure the ensure timeliness, integrity and accuracy of country results.
- Contribute to the rolling forecast process for your departments.
- Ensure consistency in reporting of actual, forecast and plan with the companys accounting policies and procedures.
For this position you must be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA), strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be an advanced Excel user (pivots, advanced calculations and modelling skills). The ideal candidate will be high-impact individual who is comfortable working with senior management, have proven stakeholder management abilities, be self-motivated, and adaptable.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more about the position, please call Iona or Amy on 01270 251251 or forward your CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!