FINANCE ASSISTANT – FRODSHAM – UP TO £28K DOE – PERMANENT
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and well-established service provider who are seeking an experienced finance assistant to offer support in the Financial department.
- Processing supplier invoices and employee expenses onto the purchase ledger system
- Checking expense claim receipts against the company expense policy and identifying vat to reclaim in accordance with HMRC guidelines
- Dealing with supplier requests for payment and supplier queries
- Weekly supplier and expense payments
- CIS deductions and returns
- Filing and scanning supplier invoices and expenses with receipts
- Daily bank reconciliations, dealing with sterling, and multiple currency bank accounts
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Raising inter-company sales invoices
- Maintaining cash flow spreadsheet to be kept up to date with payments
- Month end duties to meet strict deadlines
- Dealing with multiple currency databases
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- AAT or similar accounting qualification will be an advantage or qualified by experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
If you are interested in this position, then please call Abbie at Forrest Recruitment Ltd today on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!