FACILITIES COORDINATOR – CREWE – TEMPORARY – IMMEDIATE START – £10PH
Are you looking for a job that will keep you on your toes? No two days are the same and reacting to change is a must…this could be the role for you. Working in a large corporate office in the heart of Crewe, you will be the go to person for any facilities issues in the building and is other near by offices.
Working hours are between 8:30am-5pm, where you will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Manager with the following duties;
- Liaising with external contractors and suppliers to ensure SLA’s are met
- Diary and inbox management of the facilities account
- Maintain a filing system on contractors and suppliers
- Prepare reports and presentations for meetings
- Taking minutes during facilities team meetings
- Raising of purchase orders
- Contract Management, renewal and review
- Coordinating ‘hard services’ such as Planned Preventive Maintenance Works
- Overseeing the supply and maintenance of ‘soft services’ such as Cleaning Copiers, Franking Machines, Water Coolers, etc.
It would be advantageous if you have worked within facilities beforehand but as long as you’ve good admin skills, a confident character and excellent IT skills you’ll be successful! You will need to have good time management, be self-motivated and be a problem solver! Our client could potentially look to offer the successful candidate a permanent opportunity if they show themselves to be a dedicated team player.
For further information about this opportunity please call Amy at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251.
Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.