EDITORIAL ASSISTANT (GRADUATE) – MACCLESFIELD – £23K + BONUS – 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS INC HYBRID OR REMOTE WORKING
Working for a global well established business who are a specialist and leader in their field.
- Working as part of the vibrant and very sociable Editorial Team
- Providing a high quality level of support to the team working on a variety of projects at any one time
- Styling manuscripts, writing and creating editorial content, formatting presentations using PowerPoint, putting together scientific figure information etc
- Carrying out medical literature searches
- Producing infographic content, strategic documents, slide documents
- Attending daily and weekly team meetings to trouble shoot and brain storm
- Managing your own set of accounts
- Working to strict deadlines and prioritising the workload on a daily basis.
- Carrying out a variety of administration tasks to support the Accounts team.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with excellent English skills written and verbal. A flair for writing content and conversant with MS Office Suite and PowerPoint.
There is a lot of scope to progress within this company and they are flexible with regards to either hybrid or remote working. This company offers a great package of benefits as well as free parking and they are growing steadily so this is a great time to join the business and become an integral part of their team.
Contact Louise, Forrest Recruitment Ltd, 01625 533844.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!