Development Manager, £32-34,000 DOE
Sale, Manchester, Based. (Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links surrounding)
Monday to Friday, Full Time. Hybrid working week. Minimum 2 days a week in the office.
An internationally recognised qualifying body and charity established to regulate, educate and train, are recruiting a new Development Manager.
- Working to recruit new members through a range of initiatives including Approved Development schemes, apprenticeships and other outreach work with universities, colleges, schools and trailblazer groups.
- Establishing and prioritising companies with business potential
- Launching new membership schemes to potential and existing businesses
- Strategic oversight of membership schemes and business activities
- Measuring and monitoring the progress and success of membership schemes
- Attending exhibitions and events
- Providing Membership advice and liaison
- Developing links and relationships with businesses, increasing the overall profile of the business
- Developing and maintaining a bank of resources for use by members and prospective members
- Attending and contributing to several core committees
- Evidence of a sound knowledge and understanding of the UK education system
- Experience of developing productive and sustainable business relationships
- Success in a role that has required a high level of social interaction
- Experience of working in a membership-based organisation
- Experience of working in the not-for-profit sector
For more details and a list of competitive company benefits, call TARA on 0161 928 9268 or email your CV FAO: TARA to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow FORREST RECRUITMENT LTD on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!