DATABASE COORDINATOR – MACCLESFIELD – £23K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
This very successful and leading global business who provide innovative and comprehensive communication solutions to the healthcare industry, are seeking a Database Coordinator who will support all their client teams by creating and coordinating the quality of data record keeping.
Working with a vibrant and sociable team, you will receive intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use various client management tools (Datavision and/or Zinc) to send documents for internal and external review
- Provide high-quality support to account teams by maintaining the system
- Keep accurate data records
- General regular reports
- Monitor due dates and deadlines to ensure that teams are aware and follow up
- Liaise with medical professionals and authors to gather documentation
- Maintain medical journal and medical congress information via spreadsheets
You will be a diligent and highly organised individual with excellent written, numerical, verbal, and interpersonal skills, you will have experience of Datavision, be well organised, enjoy manipulating data – creating, formatting, and editing information. You will enjoy being part of a team, if you have knowledge of publication-related requirements or experience of working within a medical publications business this would be a distinct advantage.
For further information about this opportunity please call Brenda at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01625 533844
Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.