Data Administrator. Bury. £22k – £23k doe
A great opportunity has arisen to join an exciting company who are rapidly expanding due to their success. You will be joining a small, niche team which falls under the Customer Service department. Duties will include;
- Working daily and in depth on Excel spreadsheets analysing data
- Liaising with customers, internal departments and other external parties to resolve queries
- Checking high volumes of data for accuracy, identifying errors and resolving them
- Ensuring that information is received and managed within strict timescales
- Producing data reports for customers and Management team
To be successful, you will have previous experience of managing and analysing high volumes of data, reporting experience, an advanced working knowledge of Excel, along with excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong customer relations. Please apply if this is the job for you!!!