CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – PRESTON – TEMPORARY – 3 MONTHS – START ASAP – £15.01P/H
A fantastic, long term temporary assignment has come available to work for this rapidly expanding and successful company that operate Worldwide. They boast an award winning, state of the art distribution process and are a leader in their field. Due to an increase in workload they are in need of some support within their Customer Service Department in the form of a Customer Service Advisor.
Working within a team of 7 within the contact centre key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers with regards to orders and general enquiries
- Liaising with various departments including materials and sales and marketing on a daily basis
- Resolving customer requests
- Processing parts orders and expediting back orders
- Updating CRM system
- Arranging deliveries for urgent orders
- Resolving shipment issues
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Updating and maintaining customer records
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, be positive, friendly and enthusiastic and ideally come from a logistics background, however this isn’t essential.
For further information about this opportunity please call Leanne at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01942 825285. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!