Customer service administrator – Bury – Perm – up to 23k DOE
A well-established long-standing company are looking for a experienced customer service administrator to join their busy and growing team based in Bury.
Key duties will include:
- Managing high volumes of emails and telephone calls
- Accurately logging and resolution of customer queries
- Accurate and efficient data entry – processing customer information
- Liaising with third parties or other departments in the business as required
- Keeping customers fully updated on the status of their query
- Any other ad hoc customer service-based duties as required by the Manager
- Producing weekly spreadsheets
- Send news letters to customers
· Smart Casual dress code
· Company pension
· Free On-site parking
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of Customer Service/Administration, and office experience to be considered for this role.
For further information about this opportunity please call Tracy at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01204 361155. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!