CUSTOMER RELATIONS COORDINATOR – PERMANENT – CREWE – UP TO £23,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join an incredibly successful business who support the property sector. Based within their modern offices you will be responsible for;
- Manage the co-ordination communications between the company and its national clients
- Schedule and organise weekly meetings
- Update and collate sales forecasts and weekly progress reports
- Maintain and update internal records and costings systems
- Work with the Design team and Client Account Managers to ensure accurate budget and quotations are produced pre presentation and installation
- Liaise and coordinate with the sales and design teams to ensure schemes and briefs meet presentation dates
- Manage Clients’ expectation on delivery of miscellaneous quotations & communication
- Manage post installation additional requirements
- Provide all sales administration from pre-signoff to installation including the administration for ad-hoc and additional quotes
- Support the Client relationship when Client Account Managers are unavailable
For this role you will need to be IT literate, have a good knowledge of MS Office, have professional communication skills, be able to build rapport both internally and externally and work well in a busy environment. Our client is seeking a candidate with 2 years administrative experience who is keen to build a successful career.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more about the position, please call Iona on 01270 251251 or forward your CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted. Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!