CREDIT CONTROLLER – MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE – £25,000 – FULL-TIME PERMANENT – HYBRID
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and growing Credit Control team who are part of a global organisation that provide solutions to a broad range of clients.
- Liaising directly with clients to chase outstanding payments
- Ensuring that large scheduled payments are obtained on time
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries and amending invoices and payments accordingly
- Regularly providing reports on aged debtors and ensuring senior management have updates on debtor payments
- Providing copy invoices and/or statements to customers if requested
- Reconciling accounts to ensure cash allocations are accurate
- Monitoring the credit control mailbox
You will have worked in a Credit Control or Accounts Receivable role where you have been responsible chasing payments and reconciling accounts. You’ll be confident using IT systems, have excellent attention to detail with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines.
My client offer hybrid working with 2 days per week in their stunning City Centre offices and 3 days working from home as well as an excellent benefits package.
To find out more about this role or to apply please call Laura on 0161 236 3600.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!