CREDIT CONTROLLER, PERMANENT, OLDHAM, £23,000, MON- FRI
My client is an ever-expanding supplier who are experiencing an exciting period of growth within their sector. They are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their well-established accounts team.
- Maintaining detailed client records
- Liaising with account managers to resolve customer queries.
- Proactively producing accruals, anticipated payment days, cash flow analysis and budgets
- Reacting to client’s credit requests
- Maintain effective communication between customers and colleagues always to ensure an efficient and smooth service and customer satisfaction
- Achieving cash targets
- Provide holiday cover to other members of the department as needed, including retail outlet banking & reconciliations, processing stock & utility invoices.
You will have proven Credit Controller experience with the ability to build and maintain relationships with the ability to pro-actively maintain your own allocated accounts.
Please submit your CV to apply for this role. For further information call Amy/Laura on 0162 236 3600.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!