CREDIT CONTROLLER, Sale Based. £25,000
Mon – Fri, Full time.
My client who has been established for over 50 with global coverage and an impressive client base, is now looking for a new Credit Controller.
- Chasing of payment for aged debt
- Daily allocating cash receipts and invoicing to bank
- Sending out statements and reminder letters
- Updating PO references, sending copy invoices and proofs of delivery as required
- Dealing with customer queries
- Liaising with internal contacts to resolve customer disputes/ account issues
- Recording of contacts, communications and actions
- Production of weekly/monthly reports and KPIs
- Completing month end ledger reconciliations
- Producing ‘move to legal’ recommendations, and completion of paperwork
- Developing credit control procedures and policies
- Escalating outstanding debt
Proven Credit Control experience will prove advantageous on application.
For full role details and a list of company benefits, contact BREN on 0161 928 9268 or email your CV to [email protected].
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow FORREST RECRUITMENT LTD on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!