CREDIT CONTROLLER – WIRRAL– PERMANENT – £22k+ DOE
Due to continuous growth and expansion, my client is seeking to recruit a credit controller to work alongside their team of Accountants. They are looking for a friendly but firm local candidate who is confident in making outbound calls to recover payments.
Key duties will include:
- Chasing outstanding payments (ledger of 180+ clients)
- Processing of debtors & solicitor’s letters
- Daily invoicing
- Manage and actively reduce levels of aged debt
- Distributing of weekly client sales invoices
- Managing weekly cash projections
- Sending out 7 day letters
- Updating aged debts
- Matching invoices to the ledger
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent experience in Credit Control
- Live locally on the Wirral
- 25 Holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health care scheme
For further information about this opportunity please call Danielle at Forrest Recruitment on 0151 2550565 for a confidential discussion – Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!