CREDIT CONTROLLER – TEMPORARY – SKELMERSDALE – £12.53 PER HOUR – 6 WEEKS +
My client are a fantastic firm based in modern offices in Skelmersdale – free parking on-site and a great fun team environment! Due to consistent expansion and absence in the team, they are in need of a temp to support their Credit Control/Collections function for at least 6 weeks.
You will be handling high volumes of inbound calls and making high volumes of outbound calls to customers to chase payments – a Credit Control/Collections background is essential for this role.
Key duties will include:
- High volumes of cash collection via telephone and email
- Managing a large section of the ledger and focusing on reducing debt
- Working on Sage to update call notes/payment dates
- Setting up and negotiating of payment plans
- Resolving a backlog of queries on the system
- Sending out copies of invoices and statements to customers
- Working to collection targets/KPI’s
The company are looking for an experienced Credit Controller/Collections Advisor who is enthusiastic, tenacious and not phased by making approximately 70 outbound calls per day to chase payments – if this sounds like you then please give Leanne a call on 01942 825 285!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!