CREDIT CONTROL / DISPUTE ADMINISTRATOR – NORTHWICH – 3 MONTHS INITIALLY – £13.33PH – IMMEDIATE START
Supporting an established business we are recruiting for 2 Credit Controllers / Dispute Administrators to join their growing collections team, initially for 3 months with the view that it will extend.
Duties will include:
- Managing incoming calls and emails relating to invoices
- Working closely with managers on the road who are liaising with clients directly
- Maintaining customer accounts information on SAP
- Providing copy finance documents to clients
- Processing credit notes
- Noting client conversations on client files
- Running aged debtors lists for senior management
- Working on the SAP system dealing with up to 350 live disputes at any time
You will need to have a confident nature, not shy away from challenges and thrive working within a busy environment. This role will see you supporting managers, attending meetings and providing information to senior managers on the outstanding debtors list. You don’t need to have credit or dispute experience but you do need strong customer service skills and excellent admin capabilities!
For further information about this opportunity please call Amy at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251.
Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.