COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST – TRAFFORD PARK – C£36,500 -**6MTH FTC**
HYBRID / REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE
A world leading importer and exporter are seeking a proven Communications Specialist, working as part of a global team to prepare and execute all internal business communication engagements. If you are a proven Communication specialist, then please give us a call today!
- Source, write, prepare and editing all global employee engagement materials, company news for internal audiences
- Producing content for newsletters, short animation videos and all other correspondence for the global SharePoint portal
- Using Written and communication tools such as Vyond, Adobe, Poppulo and a variety of Microsoft platforms to produce content
- Collaborating with the Director of Global Communications via weekly teams meetings
- Requires a wide variety of expertise on a variety of multimedia, including writing (emails, news articles) Videos (both filmed and animated) and the mastery of tools that are used to create and distribute (Vyond, Adobe etc)
- The ideal candidate shall have a degree in Communications and excellent proof-reading and English language skills, alongside 3-5 years in a similar Communications field.
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT COMMUNICATIONS EXPERIENCE**
**Will consider hybrid or remote working if you have the relevant Communications experience**
For further information about this opportunity please call Lisa at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 928 9268. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!