BUYER– PRESTON – PERMANENT – £30K PER ANNUM
Due to successful growth, a great opportunity has arisen to join a well known company based in Preston. This company makes multiple products, shipping them worldwide.
Key duties will include:
- Liaising with suppliers for quotations and managing through to the end purchase
- Placing orders
- Coordinating orders and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Leading negotiations to get the best price
- Managing performances and suppliers agreements
Hours of working
- Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 16:45pm
- Friday 8:30am – 1:45pm
- Hours can be condensed into 4 days if desirable
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in indirect purchasing, have a degree level or CIPS (working towards) and advanced excel skills. Be confident, friendly and possess excellent problem solving skills.
For further information about this opportunity please call Adele at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01942 825285. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!