BUSINESS ANALYST – PERMANENT – HAYDOCK OR CHORLEY – £25,000 – £30,000 DOE
An extremely successful, fast growing and exciting company to join – not an opportunity to be missed! My client is a well-known name in a specialist services field. They are going through a period of great growth and development. They are known for the excellent way they look after their staff and the time they invest into them. My client has very low staff turnover and a great benefits package. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
My client has offices across the North West and, for this role, you can be based at either Haydock or Chorley (100% office based but Flexible Working Policy available)
Your key duties will include:
- Working in the fast-paced operations team
- Interpreting business needs and translating them into application
- Creating detailed business analyst reports – identifying any problems and assisting with the creation of solutions
- Creating, analysing and validating functional specifications
- Producing documentation and reporting on findings
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have excellent data skills – you must be advanced on Excel and have the ability to confidently read data
- Ideally have a certification in business analysis
- Have a valid UK driving license
For more information or a confidential chat please call Emma on 01942 825285 or email your CV for immediate consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!