BILLING CLERK – LIVERPOOL – PERMANENT – UP TO £24K DOE
My client, an award winning law firm based in the City Centre are looking to recruit a Billing Clerk to join their finance function.
Key duties will include:
- Working closely with the Billing Team Leader and Finance Team
- Checking and posting bills onto the system
- Processing credit notes
- VAT set up and monitoring
- Handling general enquiries
- Processing e-bills
- Assisting with accounts maintenance projects including audit administration and database maintenance
- Supporting with all associated administration tasks
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure, be a good team player, have excellent accuracy and attention to detail. Previous experience within the legal environment would be beneficial.
Benefits include 25 days holiday+ bank holidays, birthday privilege day, BUPA, flexible pension scheme, life assurance, training and development opportunities and much more!
For further information about this opportunity please call Danielle at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0151 2550565. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!