ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT – SOUTH WARRINGTON – UP TO 30K DOE
Are you currently working in accounts and looking for study support and the next step towards ACCA or CIMA? We have the perfect role for you!
This well established, successful company are looking to recruit a driven, ambitious and hardworking individual to join their team as an Assistant Management Accountant.
CORE DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
- Producing profit and loss analysis
- Preparing tax packs and stat packs
- Ensuring the accurate and timely production of management accounts and KPIs
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating management reports and liaising with other internal finance departments
- Liaising with Purchase Ledger to resolve invoice issues
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- AAT Level 4 qualification (desirable) or Part CIMA/ACCA qualified is desirable
- Previous experience working within Accounts – essential
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience working within an Accounts function and looking to progress their studies within a role/company that offers progression!
If you are interested in this position, please give Abbie a call at the office on 01925 652 323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!