ADMINISTRATOR – PRESTON PR5 – PERMANENT – £22,000 – £24,000
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the country’s leading transport companies. This organisation is growing from strength-to-strength and boast brilliant offices, a long-standing team and a great benefits package. They believe in looking after their staff and have a very low staff turnover.
You’ll be joining an office of circa 50 and will be helping out across numerous departments.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Taking and processing of customer orders
- Logging goods in
- General warehouse administration when required
- Covering reception
- Timetabling deliveries
- Data input
- Handling incoming customer queries and complaints
- Stock monitoring using Excel
In order to be considered for this vacancy you must have:
- Proven administrative experience – no less than three years
- Confidence working on computer packages
- A professional telephone manner and previous experience working in customer service
For more information or a confidential chat please call Emma on 01942 825 285 or email your CV for immediate consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!