ADMINISTRATION/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – PERMANENT – KEELE – £19.5K – £22.5K DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join our client as an Operations Assistant. Our European client are specialists in their products and services, related to logistics they are ahead of the game. Based in their smart offices, you will be joining their friendly and welcoming team and be responsible for optimising the company’s operations function and be integral in communication processes between the business and their customers at all times.
Daily duties will include:
- Monitor day to day logistic operations from collections, through to delivery of allocated jobs
- Promptly update the internal system with all changes and customer requests
- Act as the effective front-line support for all enquiries and queries
- Process purchase invoices and handle invoice queries (Purchase Ledger)
- Raise and send out sales invoices (Sales Ledger)
- Processing of sales credits and re-invoicing
- Assist with transport planning and preparing finalised schedules
- Set up of new suppliers and customers in the internal system
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
The ideal candidate will have a confident manner some experience within accounts and the confidence to deal with customers, a bright and driven character who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
In return you will be rewarded with 25 days holidays + 8 BH, free parking and working hours Monday-Friday 8.30 – 5.00
For further information about this opportunity please call Nicola at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01270 251251. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!