ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPERVISOR- RUNCORN– PERM – UP TO £30K DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join this well – established, global organisation in Runcorn.
Key duties will include:
- Providing active and enthusiastic supervision to the Accounts Payable team
- Achieving agreed Accounts Payable processing service levels and monitoring performance against KPIs
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager with management activities for the team including performance reviews, conducting 121s, setting objectives and effective performance management
- Performing timely and accurate reconciliations to suppliers/creditors, processing payments to suppliers/creditors promptly and resolving any supplier/creditor queries within service levels
- Ensure month end deadlines are met
- Ensure team adhere to KPIs and help drive the performance of the team
- Assist with internal audit, external audit, and internal control queries and process implementation as needed
The ideal candidate have 3 + years AP experience along with 2+years in a team leader/supervisor role
For further information about this opportunity please call Katie at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01925 652323. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!