ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK – RUCORN – 6 MONTHS -c£22 – 24k DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join one of the UK’s leading businesses, based in stunning offices in Runcorn!
- Scan and match invoices to purchase order receipts and/or appropriate nominal ledger codes
- Sorting of post
- Liaise with internal personnel and external suppliers as necessary to ensure compliance with internal authorisation rules and resolving of invoice queries
- Accurate coding of invoices/credits
- Deal with supplier/creditor queries resolving within service levels
- Month end deadlines are met
- Manage and resolve internal invoice queries, ensuring debit balances are managed promptly
- Ensure supplier statements are reconciled, any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
- Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with promptly and escalation is managed appropriately
- Proactively manage the invoice approval and goods receipting process, engaging with approvers and requisitions to ensure they action approval/receipting promptly
- Processes (SOPS – Standard Operating Procedures) are documented in a standardised agreed format
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the role and participate in training and development procedures
- Any other Ad-hoc duties as required
This is the ideal role for someone who has strong analytical skills and is looking to begin their career in accounts! Working knowledge of SAP is required.
If you are interested in this position, please give Katie a call at Forrest Recruitment a call today on 01925 652323!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!